French X-Coat Tips® - Brown Medium Coffin - 15 sizes
We ship the goods via FedEx/DHL/UPS/USPS and so on.
Free Shipping of eligible orders over $59 (before tax) for USA. Other countries will be charged according to the actual shipping cost.
And, the following conditions will be borne by the buyer:
- If customs duties are imposed in the recipient’s country/region, the taxes will be paid by the buyer.
- The cost incurred due to the buyer’s delivery delay or address modification shall be borne by the buyer.
- The buyer shall bear the cost incurred due to the buyer's cancellation or return of the order halfway for personal reasons.
Shipping out within 2-3 days after we received your payment
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- To Contiguous United States
|Order||Delivery Service||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Under $98||Standard Shipping||$5.99||8-15 business days|
|Over $98||Standard Shipping||Free||8-15 business days|
|-||Expedited Shipping||$24.99||4-10 business days|
- International Shipping
Standard Shipping: Actual charge according to the weight of the product (8-15 business days)
Free for orders over $59.
FedEx Shipping - 5-10 Business Day - $24.99
1. Normally, the local shippers deliver packages on the business day ( Mon. - Fri.).Therefore, to ensure your parcel will be delivered to you safely and punctually, it's better for you to choose an address where you can receive the package on the business day as the shipping address. It's best to keep your phone open because the shipper might contact you via phone.
2. Some shipping services we using should have the customer's signature to be successfully delivered. If we ship the goods to your delivery address and someone signs for it, we will not be responsible for any loss or theft of the package. Therefore, please make sure that you or your authorized person are at the delivery address.
If you have any questions about our policy, you can always contact us.
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Patented 3-in-1 French Tips
Quick Own & Long Lasting
What are French X-Coat Tips®?
• Pre-French & Pre-color design, you could do the design directly.
• Total 15/16 sizes always could fit your nail bed.
• Scientific thickness design, no pressure pain and not easy to break.
How long does X-Coat Tips last?
What is different between X-Coat Tips and Press on nails?
How do I remove X-Coat Tips?
1: Cut and efile the nails to make it thin
2: Wrap with acetone, wait 15 min
3: Sock off the tips with cuticle pusher
4: Polish your nails again and apply cuticle oil to protect your nails