BTArtbox 100% soft gel press on nails review
What are the BTArtbox Press-on Nails?
BTArtbox – is a popular beauty brand that specializes in nail products. They offer a variety of nail care tools, gel nail polishes, accessories, and press-on or fake nails.
BTArtbox tries to make nail art available for everyone in the comfort of their own homes. As a person who always does manicures at home, I utterly support and like this idea! For review purposes, I picked out the following sets:
• Bloody Vampire* – medium-length set of coffin-shaped press-on nails with a classic French look covered in 'bloody' drips;
• Black Crocodile* – long, coffin-shaped nails in nude and black colors with a 3D scale design. This set ideally fits with the House of the Dragon theme;
• Bloody Merry* – long, squoval-shaped set with black and red abstract design;
• French Girl* – short, squoval-shaped press-on nail set with a nude, everyday design;
• Milk White* – short, squoval-shaped press-on nail set with milk white to purple gradient covered in chunky glitter.
Each box with press-on nails features 30 nails in 15 different sizes, so finding the perfect size for each fingernail won't be a problem. It also includes a sheet with adhesive tabs to stick on the fake nails, a miniature nail file to file them down to the desired length, an orange stick, and one prep pad that removes dirt and grease from the surface of your natural nails.
How to Apply Press-on Nails?
My Experience with BTArtbox Press-on Nails
DIY Manicure, Learn